Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here I am once again...gee I dont blog as much as I thought I would LOL

Anywho...into the 2nd week of very low-carb mostly zero-carb eating. Things are going great!! I feel absolutely amazing!!! I actually went shopping to get a new pair of jeans because I wanted a pair that I had to actually unbutton and zip to take on and off...LOL I have lost 50+ lbs since last year with low-carb so it was time to buy something new. I have dropped 4 pant sizes!! Amazing!! It just reconfirmed that this is working for me and this is my path to follow for now. The exercise is coming...waiting on Uncle Sam to give me back some money so I can fix the treadmill and get my Wii and Wii fit plus! I hear great things about the Wii fit so I am excited to see what I can do with it. Decided I am going to get the dance game with it so Kaylee can have some fun with mom too!!

So thats my blog for now....I shall return when I have more to say..I just feel the urge to get up and do something so I will.

GOT MEAT?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment