Friday, March 26, 2010

Moving along =)

Its been a while since I last posted so I figured it was time to update =)
Things are going very well. I reached a big milestone in my weight loss journey. I have lost 70 lbs!! ME...I DID IT...I LOST 70 lbs. Its so surreal to me. When I hit 50 lbs it just kind of kicked in something and my brain clicked. I was like....who loses 50 lbs...me thats who!! So I got that big boost and have been rolling since then. Its not easy, but its what has to be done. I choose to eat the way I eat for a reason...to become a better me!! I feel fabulous!!! I am noticing more and more everyday how my body has changed. I am looking forward to being able to go shopping with my friends and not having to head to the plus size section and actually being able to shop in the same area as them and in regular clothing stores with them!! I have never been able to do that so thats my GOAL!!! Just one more size to drop and I am there!!
I am so proud of myself for what I have accomplished so far.....I cant wait to continue this journey and see where it leads me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment