Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Im back again...hehe Things are FABULOUS!!! Still on track and eating on plan and LOVING the results I am seeing. I had a customer come in yesterday and say "OMG Meg you are melting!" It was the best boost in the world to me! I can actually see my body shape changing..its like the last week I can notice things...like looking straight down and seeing my toes and not sucking in my gut to do it...LOL Having my fingertips touch when I put them around my wrist!! Its the little things that mean so much to me.
I have decided to treat myself to a gift for doing so well. I am going to buy my first Coach purse =) I think the main reason is it gives me an excuse to go back to OBX...I know there are tons of places to get them, but going to the beach is an extra plus for me...toodle for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment