Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok lets face it I suck at this blogging stuff. I had good intentions and well then life just gets in the way. How you you juggle all that life throws at you in a day and still have time to sit down and write about your thoughts and activities? hehe Well you do it at work its what you do. Which wont be happening soon because she is getting rid of the internet =(
Things are going well with Kaylee's school. She seems to be adjusted and loves it so much!! She wakes up everyday ready to go. This is a good thing and I hope it stays that way for years to come. I have noticed several changes in the person that she is. She is way more independent and is booming with knowledge. I have also noticed she is learning new things to say...not so good. Her new phrase these days is "what the...." Nothing follows that thank god. But boy does that bother me, so it has been banned from my house before she learns that something follows the "the" =) Oh and boys!! She came home yesterday to tell me she kissed Quincy....Hmmm mama was not happy!! Said that his friend told her to kiss him....soooooo Kaylee and mama had a talk about NOT KISSING BOYS!!!!! I was even down right mean about it...told her if she kissed another little boy she would not be riding the bus anymore!! It killed my heart to hear she had kissed this little fella...NOOOOO...shes 4!! She kisses her mama not some BOY!!! God help me when she gets older and starts to really like boys...ugh I am going to need drugs and a private all girls school in Switzerland!!!

I had other ideas for this blog also...ideas that might help me mentally deal with my day to day dislike and bitterness towards Kaylee's father. I figured I could pour out all my ill feelings and frustrations to help me mentally cope with his lack of being anything close to a father to her. I am still thinking on that one. I thought I might start with a letter to him (just in blog) Thanking him for all he has helped me learn and the wonderful gift he has giving me...I had lots of thoughts on how to use this a closure. And again I am still thinking it over and my go ahead with it. Maybe someone can relate and find closure of their own through my rantings...LOL

Ok so enough for now...must pretend like I am busy at work, when actually it is dead quiet in here. Oh well I shall enjoy the peace...taataa!

No comments:

Post a Comment